Best psychiatrist I've ever had...

Quotes from report for ESA appeal..

"There is identity confusion even involving her sexuality as she reports her first voluntary relationship in her teenage years was with another girl and this was sexual"

"She always gives an elaborate and sometimes complicated past history of alleged sexual abuse with some disturbing details but typically does not appear disturbed or distressed whatsoever and has told me that the reason is because she has repeated the stories over and over several times, and used to it at this stage.

"Diagnosis - 1. Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder which among other symptoms explains her possible variable mood, history of deliberate self-harming behavior, chronic feeling of emptiness, identity disturbance and possible dissociative like state particularly under stress.

2. She had also attached in her notes a diagnosis of Persistent Delusional Disorder due to the non-bizarre nature of the alleged strings of sexual abuse which although hasn't yet been verified but still under investigation."

I presume he meant 'bizarre' rather than 'non bizarre'.  Homosexuality equals identity confusion?!?

As for not appearing 'disturbed or distressed' I guess he doesn't pick up on self soothing (rubbing, stroking my arms, hugging myself), the thousand yard stare or the weeping that happened when he said he was going to investigate.  The police have said they same thing, what the fuck do they expect? I generally get upset after such appointments but no one is there to document that so it doesn't count.  I saw this letter the same day as wee man had his face versus pavement incident, the GP who saw us for the emergency appointment has sent me out one of those multiple choice 'how miserable are you' questionnaires.  I must of been appeared 'disturbed and distressed'.

I wonder how many people have committed or attempted suicide  self harmed, went on drug/alcohol/food/sex binges or gave into abusers/abusive behaviors after appointments with Psychiatrists or other health care professionals?

'First do no harm' pfft.

Popular posts from this blog

Watered and fed the Roses

How do you know Savile to?