Their not going in without with out a general..

Transvaginal..

I have given this some balanced consideration and am considering cancelling the appointment.  I have voluntary attended numerous examinations in this region in order to find out why I hurt all the fucking time.  I found exactly why on numerous occassions.  People where torturing me.  Down there and in there and sometimes down my throat.  Have you ever been raped with a transvaginal scanner when you were already in constant burning twisting agony?  At doesn't matter how many disassociated states you have some things are just so painful they get though to you in ways you never forgot.  'Life Defining'

Your the NHS your supposed to take months to get round to stuff..

Fuck.

Can I reschedule?  

Popular posts from this blog

Watered and fed the Roses

How do you know Savile to?