over dub

...
She talked about how she used to get singing lessons. I couldn't tell the difference between her vocal and the chart version on the CD. She said it was dubbed, something about a noise caused using microphones, or something. It was difficult for me. I did my best to encourage her, when she along to Tracy Chapman's 'Revolution' I could hear her voice was good. At home I was thinking about it all and started to wonder if her voice was being used to produce bootlegged tracks...

Dancing and tears in dramatherapy. Little me and rabbit. Everyone has a Rabbit.

Simpsons episodes on mind control cults and Marge as a glamour model. Usual genius.

New Shrink soon. A little apprehension.

Pub today. 1 and half pints of Guinness at two separate locations. Both went down like magic.

Thinking about drama, thinking about moving forward.

Popular posts from this blog

Watered and fed the Roses

How do you know Savile to?